BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

The best day of my life

The best day of my life is today because I am at the Emmertson's house. Annie, the mom, is the coolest person I have ever met. She is sooooo totally awesomely funny and she sings better than Miley Cyrus. I wish I could be in the Emmertson family because deep down I am an Alabama fan. I don't really like Mississippi State. I just pretend to so I won't hurt my dad's feelings.

Now about Christmas. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious awesome. It would have been better if I had spent it with the Emmertsons because they are the most awesome. I still loved Christmas with my own family though. I got an American Girl doll named Mia, an ipod, club penguin video game and my favorite gift of all... PAJAMAS!!!! My cousins got the same ones. We got them from my grandma, the precious Precious.

Have I mentioned how awesome the Emmertsons are?

I have been running track. I have a 10-min. mile pace. The Senior Bowl Run was my favorite race because the Emmertsons were there and they are awesome. My best 5K time was about 32 minutes.

I don't really like school so I won't post about that.

3 comments:

Parkes Family said...

Oh Hananah..I'm soooo glad I got to see your blog before I got your Pj's..Now I only have to bring all your clothes, and I will have the craft roon I wanted ( your room )so please do not change your mind ..I still luv you a bunch!!

luv Mama)

Susan said...

Are you sure you wrote this Hannah? Hmmmm....perhaps you need an intervention! Seriously, Alabama? you know they lost right?

Andrea said...

Hannah, it does sound like the best day ever, but don't tell Ariel and Cecily because they will wish they were part of that very cool family too. :)